Family Day’s Ontario Early Years Centres are welcoming, supportive and accessible places where parents, grandparents and caregivers and their pre-school age children play and learn together.
The Centres offer programs and resources for children from infancy to 6 years to help them develop social, communication and early literacy skills that will give them a great start on success in school and in life.
Each centre offers both walk-in and pre-registered programs at no cost to you:
- early learning and literacy programs and workshops for parent/caregivers and their children
- parenting programs and workshops that support parents/caregivers of young children in all aspects of early child development
- information and training for new parents about pregnancy and parenting
- speakers and professionals on a variety of literacy and other child development issues
- information and referrals to other early years programs and services in the community
- outreach activities
For more general information about the Ontario Early Years, log onto www.ontarioearlyyears.ca.
If you are interested in volunteering at one of our centres, please contact Grace Jewell, Volunteer Services Coordinator (416-922-8884, ext. 2112, firstname.lastname@example.org).