Casual positions for E.C.E. Teachers, Assistant Teachers and Cooks are available in Mississauga, Brampton, York Region and North Scarborough Child Care Centres.
- must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- must be able to travel to different locations
- R.E.C.E. Teachers: must have an E.C.E. diploma/degree approved by AECEO or an AECEO Equivalency Certificate and belong to the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Assistant Teachers: previous experience working with children in a child care setting
- Cooks: experience in cooking for large groups of children; working knowledge of Public Health Guidelines
To apply, send your resume and a covering letter to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: 416-922-9614.
Applications are kept on file for six months.