Family Day’s Summer Camp Programs align with the Ministry of Education’s Operational Guidance Document and local Public Health Covid-19 protocols. We acknowledge that this is an extremely difficult and uncertain time for a lot of families & we remain optimistic that we will be able to run our summer camp programs as scheduled.
Online Registration is Now Open!
- Family Day’s Summer Camp is a safe, enriching, rewarding and fun experience for children. Summer Camp is provided for the following age groups:
- Kindergarten camp for children 4 to 5 years of age (Children must be 4 years old prior to their first day of Kindergarten Camp)
- School Age camp for children 6 to 12 years of age (Children must be 6 years old prior to their first day of School Age Camp)
- Family Day’s Educators and Pedagogical Team create a comprehensive and fun summer for all our camp programs. Some of the activities your child will participate in include:
- Weekly Community Outings
- Nature & Science (‘STEM’) Activities
- Cooperative Games & Sports
- Engineering, Math & Design Activities
- Drama, Music, Dance & The Arts
- Hours of Operation
- Our camps have the same hours of operation as our centres.
- There is NO extra charge for extended care (before and after care for camp).
- Please note — All Camp programs close at 6:00p.m.
- Opening times vary in each location.
- Camp calendars are emailed to parents via Camp Brain.
Registration & Payments
- Registration for Family Day Camp is done on a weekly basis through the Camp Brain registration system.
- All payments are made online by credit card. (where required)
- Fully completed registrations will be accepted in the order they are received by Family Day when accompanied by the $50/child deposit (where required)
- 100% of the deposit is applied to your first week of camp
- No other payments will be collected until summer camp opens
- Camp fees are applied on a weekly basis and there is no refund for camp days missed including statutory holidays.
Cancellation & Refunds
- If your plans for summer change; please note we must receive in writing 2 weeks notice via email at email@example.com prior to your cancellation date.
- If 2 weeks notice is not received, you will be billed accordingly.
Registration for Summer Camp 2021 is now open!
Registration will be confirmed by email through the Camp Brain system. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Camp Locations and Fees