Family Day’s summer camp is an enriching, rewarding and fun experience for children.
Summer camp is provided for the following age groups:
- Kindergarten camp for children four to five years of age
- School Age camp for children six to 12 years of age
Family Day works with our educators and program consultants to create a comprehensive and fun summer calendar for all our camp programs. Some of the activities your child will participate in could include:
- Weekly field trips (school-age only)
- Enrichment activities
- Cooking activities
- Physical activities and sports
- Developmental activities such as science and art
Our camps match our various centres’ hours of operation.
There is NO extra charge for extended care (before and after care for camp).
Please note: Camp programs and times are different in each region.
Registration opens February 25, 2019
- Registration for Family Day Camps is done on a weekly basis through the Camp Brain registration system. Camp calendars are emailed to parents via Camp Brain.
- Family Day’s Summer Camp programs are designed for children four to 12 years of age
- Children must be four years old prior to their first day of Kindergarten Camp, and six years old prior to their first day of School Age Camp
- Registrations completed in full and accompanied by a deposit (where required), will be accepted in the order they are received by Family Day.
- Camp fees are applied on a weekly basis and there is no refund for camp days missed including statutory holidays, absences due to illness, and occasional emergency closures (i.e., bad weather).
- Registration will be confirmed by email through the Camp Brain system. Please contact Nicole Lewis (Peel) or Elly Morshedi (York/Toronto) at: email@example.com you do not receive a confirmation email.
- Deposit: $185/per child; $100% of the deposit is applied to your first week of camp; and is due at time of registration.
- All payments are to be made online by credit card through our registration portal
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- Camp fees are applied on a weekly basis and there is no refund for camp days missed including statutory holidays, absences due to illness and occasional emergency closures.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If your plans for summer change; please note we must receive written notice two weeks prior to your child’s first day of camp. If we do not receive two weeks’ notice, you will be billed accordingly.
2019 Camp Locations: Peel Region, City of Toronto and York Region
Locations subject to change