Family Day’s Summer Camp Programs align with the Ministry of Education’s Operational Guidance Document and local Public Health Covid-19 protocols. We acknowledge that this is an extremely difficult and uncertain time for a lot of families & we remain optimistic that we will be able to run our summer camp programs as scheduled.
Online Registration Opens March 22, 2021!
Family Day’s Summer Camp is a safe, enriching, rewarding and fun experience for children.
Summer Camp is provided for the following age groups
- Kindergarten camp for children 4 to 5 years of age (Children must be 4 years old prior to their first day of Kindergarten Camp)
- School Age camp for children 6 to 12 years of age (6 years old prior to their first day of School Age Camp)
- Family Day’s Educators and Pedagogical Team create a comprehensive and fun summer for all our camp programs. Some of the activities your child will participate in include:
- Weekly Community Outings
- Nature & Science (S.T.E.M.) Activities
- Cooperative Games & Sports
- Engineering, Math & Design Activities
- Drama, Music, Dance & The Arts
- Our camps match our various centres’ hours of operation.
- There is NO extra charge for extended care (before and after care for camp).
- Please note — All Camp programs close at 6:00p.m.
- Opening times vary in each location.
- Camp calendars are emailed to parents via Camp Brain.
Registration & Payments
- Registration for Family Day Camp is done on a weekly basis through the Camp Brain registration system.
- All payments are made online by credit card. (where required)
- Fully completed registrations will be accepted in the order they are received by Family Day when accompanied by the $50/child deposit (where required)
- 100% of the deposit is applied to your first week of camp
- No other payments will be collected until summer camp opens
- Camp fees are applied on a weekly basis and there is no refund for camp days missed including statutory holidays.
Cancellation & Refunds
- If your plans for summer change; please note we must receive in writing 2 weeks’ notice prior to your child’s 1st day of camp via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 2 weeks’ notice is not received, you will be billed accordingly.
- Registration will be confirmed by email through the camp brain system. Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Online registration opens soon! Please check back on March 22, 2021.
2021 Camp Locations and Fees – Coming Soon!