Put your training, experience and passion for quality child care and early learning to work at Family Day
Watch our “Talent” video.
Read our Family Day Program Statement
There are many great reasons to work at Family Day:
- Competitive compensation
- Great health and dental benefits
- Pension plan
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedules
- A positive, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Career pathways
- Pedagogical Team supporting in-house staff training
- HighScope curriculum
- Hanen philosophy (Learning Language and Loving It™)
- Professional development
- Strong, family-centred care philosophy and practice
- Innovative leadership
- 58 child care centres, extended day programs and school-age programs in Toronto, York and Peel
- Licensed Home Child Care
- EarlyON Child & Family Centres
- Integration Services Coordinators
- United Way of Greater Toronto agency
At Family Day, we value:
- The confidence to trust and take risks
- The freedom to speak with courtesy and respect
- Hearing and responding to every voice
- Making decisions through encouragement
- Participation in open dialogue
- Sharing and owning our creative thinking
- Leadership that empowers individuals
Want to know more?
Interested? Apply now.
Our Program Statement aligns with our policies and procedures guides our work with children and families.